by American Hunter Staff - Tuesday, November 3, 2015
In honor of Veterans Day, which will be recognized Wednesday, Nov. 11, Carhartt has announced the release of a special edition American "C" Acrylic Watch Hat to pay tribute to active-duty and retired military service members. Available now through the end of November (or while supplies last), the complimentary hats will be available to active-duty and retired military members who present a mlitary I.D. at one of the company's 21 company-owned retail store locations.
“Members of our armed forces are among the country’s hardest workers,” said Tony Ambroza, Carhartt's senior vice president of marketing. “We have a great respect for the men and women of our military because many come from families of artisans and craftspeople who’ve been Carhartt consumers for generations.”
Carhartt retail locations include:
• Carhartt Cascades Station—Portland, OR
• Carhartt Crossgates Mall—Albany, NY
• Carhartt Destiny USA—Syracuse, NY
• Carhartt Flagship—Detroit
• Carhartt Evergreen Walk—South Windsor, CT
• Carhartt Greenwood Park—Greenwood, IN
• Carhartt Keizer Station—Keizer, OR
• Carhartt Legacy Place—Dedham, MA
• Carhartt Mall of America—Bloomington, MN
• Carhartt Market Street—Lynnfield, MA
• Carhartt Mayfair Collection—Wauwatosa, WI
• Carhartt Fashion Place Plaza—Murray, UT
• Carhartt Pike Street—Seattle
• Carhartt Potomac Town Place—Woodbridge, VA
• Carhartt Rookwood Commons—Cincinnati
• Carhartt Sullivan Center—Chicago
• Carhartt The Maine Mall—South Portland, ME
• Carhartt Walt Whitman—Huntington Station, NY
• Carhartt Waterfront—West Homestead, PA
• Carhartt Wicker Park—Chicago
• Carhartt Station Park—Farmington, UT
The hat may also be purchased at those same retail locations, or on the Carhartt website, for $14.99.
For more information, go to Carhartt.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.