by Shawn Skipper - Friday, April 25, 2014
Nowadays there's ammunition for nearly any instance (even a zombie apocalypse), so why not have ammo that glows in the dark? Nosler will be answering that call—among others—with its upcoming Noveske Signature line.
Designed to be the ultimate option for semi-automatic rifles, the Noveske line (named, naturally, after John Noveske) is black nickel-plated for what the company's calling "stealthy-smooth cycling." Each round will be loaded in Noveske headstamped brass by Nosler, and will be among the company's highest-quality offerings.
At the outset, the Noveske line will be available in 5.56x45 mm NATO, 7.62X51 mm NATO and .300 AAC Blackout. The .300 AAC Blackout build will be available in both hypersonic subsonic varieties. The subsonic load is equipped with the aforementioned glow-in-the-dark technology, thanks to its Ballistic Glow Tip.
Noveske Signature Line Features:
• Loaded in Noveske headstamped brass
• Specifically tuned for semi-automatic firearms
• Black nickel plated components for stealthy-smooth cycling
• High-performance powder and bullet combinations
• Loaded rounds are visually inspected
Ballistic Glow Tip Features:
• Engineered specifically for 300 AAC Blackout
• Round Nosed polymer tip for smooth feeding
• Ballistic Glow Tip for easy identification in low light
• Controlled and reliable expansion at subsonic velocities
• Black nickel-plating for smooth feeding
• Double diameter bullet expansion
• Stealth mode friendly
For more information, check out the video embedded below or go to Nosler.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.