by NRA Staff - Monday, June 28, 2010
Although it boasts many of the same great features as Advantage Hunting's popular Deluxe Blind, the Whitetail Blind is the more economical choice for the budget-conscious hunter. But, just because it's low on cost doesn't mean it's short on quality—quite the contrary. The heavy-duty Polyethylene black shell and interior and the through-bolt design with interlocking corners make Advantage's Whitetail Blind durable and strong enough to last through years of use and abuse.
Lightweight and virtually maintenance-free, this blind is convenient to use thanks to the large hinged Polycarbonate windows that flip up and out of your way. The tinted corner viewing windows provides you with a 360 degree view. The outside hinged door with keyed locking door handle or optional trap-door-through-the-floor makes accessing this blind a breeze. Hunt from the ground or elevated. Either way, you'll be shielded from view as well as from the weather and bugs in the Advantage Whitetail Blind.
* Size: 25 Square Feet 5'-0" Wide x 5'-0" Deep x 6'-1" Tall
* Weight: 165 Pounds
* Capacity: 500 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door - 35", Wide x 55" Tall Trap Door - 25" Wide x 22" Long
* Windows: Four (4) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10" x 30"
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite's 10' Galvanized Steel Quadpod or Quadpod Kit
* Size: 45 Square Feet 5'-0" Wide x 9'-0" Deep x 6'-1" Tall
* Weight: 275 Pounds
* Capacity: 1000 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door - 35" Wide x 55" Tall Trap Door - 25" Wide x 22" Long
* Windows: Six (6) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10" x 30"
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite's Quadpod Kit
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.