For 2017, Henry Repeating Arms has introduced a pair of .410-bore lever-action shotguns. The new H018-410 features a 24" barrel with a removable full choke and bead front sight. This configuration stretches the gun's practical range and allows customers to modify the choke size to fit their needs. The other model is the H018-410R Rare Carbine. This version has a handy 20" barrel, a fixed cylinder-bore choke and a set of adjustable rifle sights. You can learn more about both models with the video embedded above, hosted by our Editor in Chief J. Scott Olmsted.
• Action: Lever-Action Shotgun
• Caliber: .410 Bore, 2½" Shells Only
• Finish: Blued Steel Barrel, Magazine and Receiver
• Forend: American Walnut with Wrap-Around Checkering
• Shoulder Stock: American Walnut, Checkered Pistol Grip with Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
• Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn
• Front Sight: Brass Beaded
• Optic Mount: Drilled and Tapped for Weaver 63B Mount (sold separately)
• Barrel: 20" Smooth Bore, Round Profile
• Choke: Cylinder Bore
• Reversible Hammer Spur Extension: Available (sold separately)
• Trigger Pull: 4 lbs. 1 oz. (as tested)
• Safety: Hammer-Mounted Transfer Bar
• Overall Length: 40.5"
• Length of Pull (LOP): 14"
• Weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.
• Capacity: 5-Round Tubular Magazine
• Accessories: Lock, Owner's Manual
• MSRP: $850
Looking for more #SundayGunday? Click here.