The striker-fired, semi-automatic M&P9 M2.0 from Smith & Wesson provides users with enhanced features over its predecessor. You can learn more about it with the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Christopher Olsen.
• Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
• Model: M&P9 M2.0
• Chambering: 9 mm Luger
• Action Type: recoil-operated, semi-automatic center-fire pistol
• Frame: polymer
• Slide: stainless steel, Armornite finish
• Barrel: stainless steel, 4.25”; 1:10” RH twist, Armornite finish
• Magazine: 17-round detachable box
• Sights: white, three-dot
• Trigger: double-action; 6-lb., 4-oz. pull
• Weight: 24.7 ozs.
• MSRP: $599