At SHOT Show 2016, Stevens—which operates under the Savage Arms banner—announced that it'd be offering its first semi-automatic shotgun, the new 12-gauge S1200. And now the new release is on its way to dealers.
The 6.6 pound S1200 features an inertia system and will be available in walnut, camo synthetic or matte black synthetic stock. It has a 3-inch chamber, rotating bolt and is offered with a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel that accepts the Beretta Mobilchoke system.
One of the S1200's most attractive qualities may be its low price point. The base black synthetic model ships with an MSRP of $575, easily makes it one of the most affordable inertia guns on the market.
• Inertia-drive semi-automatic action
• 3-inch chamber and rotating belt
• 28- or 26-inch vent-rib steel barrel; blued or full camo finish
• Black synthetic, walnut and full camo finish stock options
• Accepts interchangeable Beretta Mobilchoke System
• Five-plus-one capacity
For more information, go to SavageArms.com.