LaserLyte has announced its new LT-LR Laser Trainer for .22 caliber firearms. The new laser trainer can be mounted in the barrel of any .22 caliber gun that sports at least a 1.875-inch barrel. A sound-activated switch shows the "bullet's" impact with a laser dot. Every time the firearm's hammer or striker fire, the laser dot will flash for 100 milliseconds.
The LT-LR installs from the muzzle of the barrel and fits tight, thanks to the company's patented arbor and taper system. The .22 caliber model will fit firearms chambered in .22 LR, .22 WMR, .22 Short, .22 Long and .223 Rem. The LT-LR will also fit calibers that are similar to a .22 bullet, such as .22-250 and .220 Swift.
• Compatible Firearms: 1.875-inch barrel required
• Fits calibers: .22 LR, .22 WMR, .22 Short, .22 Long, .223 Rem.
• Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
• Batteries: 1x1632 Lithium
• Battery Life: 10,000 shots
• Weight: 5 ozs.
• Length: 3"
• Minimum Diameter: .20"
• Maximum Diameter: .76"
• MSRP: $109.95
For more information, go to LaserLyte.com.