When push comes to shove, there's only one way to keep your firearm in its best shape, and that's by giving it a full, comprehensive cleaning. The thing is, we're not always in a position to do that—and that goes doubly so for hunters, who often take their guns afield, where dirt, dust and foliage can't always be controlled. The folks at Hoppe's—who know a thing or two about keeping guns working—have devised an on-the-go solution that just be what you're looking for: Gun Medic.
Hoppe's is pitching Gun Medic as a do-it-all solution to cleaning and lubricating your firearm on the go. It won't be a comprehensive takedown but if you're away from your shop and your sidearm requires first aid, Gun Medic will be there.
• Cleanses and lubricates in one step
• Cleanser evaporates in 60 seconds
• Leaves an extremely thin layer of lube
• Lubricant utilizes the same technology used in jet propulsion engines
• Lube Temp tolerance to -65°F and 500°F
• Bio-Based formula
• Comes in two sizes: 4 oz and 10 oz
American Rifleman's Brian Sheetz learned a little more about Gun Medic at SHOT Show 2016's Media Day at the Range. You can get the inside scoop with the video embedded above.
For more information, go to Hoppes.com.