The new M&P 15 Volunteer XV Pro M-LOK is built on a mid-length gas system with a 16-inch threaded barrel and chambered in 6mm ARC to make it a high-speed deer hunter made in the USA.
The stock is a B5 Systems SOPMOD, and the grip is a B5 P-Grip. A 15-inch aluminum S&W M-LOK fore-end includes a 2-inch rail section and M-LOK rail covers. Sights front and rear are Williams Gun Sight Tactical folding units, but a riflescope is right at home on the flat-top.
Other features include an ambidextrous Radian Rapto-LT charging handle, a flat-faced trigger and a forged, integral trigger guard. The barrel is finished in Armornite inside and out, and it sports a target crown and it’s threaded ⅝x24. Finish is matte black.
• Riﬂe-length gas system
• 15˝ aluminum S&W M-LOK fore-end
• B5 Systems SOPMOD stock
• PWS 556 muzzle brake
• Williams Gun Sight Company Folding Sights
• B5 Systems P-Grip 23 pistol grip
• Ambidextrous Radian Raptor-LT charging handle
• Flat-faced trigger
• Target crowned, threaded barrel
• 2˝ M-LOK rail section included
• Chromed ﬁring pin
• Forward assist
• Dust cover
• Forged, integral trigger guard
• Armornite ﬁnish on barrel (internal and external)
• MSRP: $1,569
For more information, visit smith-wesson.com.