Browning Ammunition has announced that it will be expanding its BPT Performance Target line in 2017. A 12-gauge Handicap No. 7½ load—designed chiefly for trap shooters, as well as dove and quail hunters—will be joining the rotation. The 2¾-inch shell will be loaded with 1-1/8 ounces of shot.
The new shell joins Browning Ammunition’s current target load line-up that includes:
• 12-gauge, 2¾-inch 1-1/8 oz. 2 ¾ dram Light #8
• 12-gauge, 2¾-inch, 1-1/8 oz. 3 dram Heavy #7½
• 12-gauge, 2¾-inch, 1-1/8 oz. 3 ¼ dram Sporting #7½
• 16-gauge, 2¾-inch, 1 oz. 2 ¾ dram 1165 fps
• 20-gauge, 2¾-inch, 7/8 oz. 3 dram Sporting #7½
The new BPT Performance Target Handicap No. 7½ will be sold 25 shells to a box.
“The new BPT Performance Target Handicap load is the perfect load for both target and bird hunters looking for more downrange energy for longer shots,” said Ben Frank, Browning Ammunition brand manager.
For more information, go to BrowningAmmo.com.