by American Hunter Staff - Thursday, November 3, 2016
Springfield Armory’s Saint has arrived, and for the first time an AR-15-style carbine is wearing the company’s iconic crossed-cannons and flaming bomb. Learn more about it in the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Joe Kurtenbach.
Chambering: 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Rem.)
• Action Type: mid-length direct gas impingement, semi-automatic, center-fire rifle
• Overall Length: 32.25” to 35.5”
• Weight: 6 lbs., 11 oz.
• Recievers: 7075 T6 Aluminum
• Barrel: 16” Chrome Moly Vanadium, 1:8” RH twist rifling, Melonite finish
• Trigger: single-stage, Nickel-Boron coated, 6-lb., 1-oz. pull
• Sights: A2-style front post; low-profile, dual aperture flip-up rear
• Stock: Bravo Company USA adjustable buttstock, pistol grip and handguard with KeyMod attachment points
• Magazine: 30-round Magpul PMAG Gen M3 detachable box
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.