The 146th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits are underway in Atlanta, and there've been more than a few surprises. Among those announced on Saturday was the arrival of the new Fox A Grade series of shotguns, presented by Savage Arms.
Fox shotguns earned their place among the world's elite scatterguns more than a century ago, and the new A Grade series is meant to build upon that heritage. Each of the four box-lock side-by-sides in the series features the same components and style that have long made the Fox name famous among collectors. Each shotgun is equipped with a checkered American black walnut stock, splinter fore-end and a bone and charcoal color-finished receiver. The result is the work of beauty pictured above.
The Fox A Grade series will be available in 12 and 20 gauge, with 26- or 28-inch barrels. All four models ship with an MSRP of $4,999.99.
• Box lock, side-by-side shotgun
• 14 1/2-inch length of pull, 1 1/2 inch drop at comb
• American black walnut stock with oil finish and precision-cut checkering
• Straight buttstock grip and splinter fore-end
• 26- or 28-inch barrels with solid game rib
• Front brass bead sight
• Includes interchangeable improved cylinder, modified and full chokes
• Double triggers and automatic safety
• Bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver
• Polymer carrying case
For more information, go to SavageArms.com.