Longer battery life, small size, good quality photos and video, and a reasonable retail price all helped the Bushnell Trophy Cam Trail camera set a new standard in the trail camera market in 2009.
Now, Bushnell is improving and expanding the already popular Trophy Cam line in 2010. Three Trophy cam models will be available, a standard model, a model with a built in color viewer and a new Bone Collector camouflage model in Realtree AP camo. All of the models have the same photo and video capturing features. The only technological difference is the color viewer in the top of the line model.
The 2010 models of the Bushnell Trophy Cam have the following improvements:
* 32 Infrared Night Vision LEDs
* Resolution settings of 3MP, 5MP or 8MP
* Max SD Card 16GB
* Maximum Video Resolution 720x480
* Python Lock Adaptable
* Adjustable Web Belt and ¼-20 Socket for mounting camera to tree
* Date and time stamp on all images