by American Hunter Staff - Monday, January 23, 2017
Rimfire practice is not only inexpensive, it is fun, and when a capable gun is tossed in the mix, enjoyment increases. Smith and Wesson’s addition of the semi-automatic SW22 Victory fills a void in the company’s lineup and may appear to be a blast from Smith’s past, with aesthetics similar to the company’s discontinued Model 22A. Learn more about it with the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Kelly Young.
• Model: SW22 Victory
• Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
• Chambering: .22 Long Rifle
• Action Type: blowback-operated, semi-automatic rimfire pistol
• Frame: stainless steel
• Rifling: 1:15” RH twist
• Magazine: 10-round detachable box
• Sights: three-dot, green fiber-optic; fixed front; fully adjustable rear
• Trigger: single-action; 5-lb., 2-oz. pull
• Width: 1.1”
• Weight: 36 ozs.
• MSRP: $409
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.