by American Hunter Staff - Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Mossberg's MMR (Modern Mossberg Rifle) is the company's own take on the ever-popular AR-15 design. But it's far from an AR clone. Learn more about the MMR with the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Christopher Olsen.
• Model: MMR Carbine
• Manufacturer: O.F. Mossberg & Sons
• Action: gas-operated, semi-automatic, center-fire rifle
• Caliber: 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Rem.)
• Barrel: 16.25”
• Receivers: aluminum
• Finish: black anodized receivers; phosphate barrel
• Stock: adjustable rear, M-LOK-compatible aluminum fore-end
• Sights: adjustable; Picatinny rail for optics
• Magazine: detachable box, 30-round capacity
• Trigger: 4 lbs., 9 ozs.
• Weight: 6 lbs., 12 ozs.
• MSRP: $910
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.