by NRA Staff - Tuesday, October 09, 2012
LaCrosse has released its new Swamp Tuff Pro Wader, a durable, comfortable and flexible new option for hunters. It features Armor Weld seam-sealing technology to prevent leaks and Brush Tuff bi-directional coating that provides abrasion resistant protection.
The Swamp Tuff Pro Wader also comes with a Velcro and buckle system and an adjustable waist belt, to deliver an individual fit. A rollout game bag, removable rollout shell pouch, top loading pocket and waterproof front pocket provide plenty of storage space in the field.
- Heavyweight 5mm fleece-lined insulating neoprene
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- Waist belt for adjustable fit
- Velcro® straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down
- Rollout game bag
- Top loading pocket, waterproof front pocket and hand-warmer
- Removable waterproof internal pocket
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse® Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on double stitched seams
- PU protective coating on knees and seat
- 1000G ThinsulateTM Insulation
- Neoprene midsole
- Contoured Ankle-FitTM design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp Tuff outsole, inspired by rugged and stable hiking outsoles
- Realtree Max-4® camouflage
- Comfortable and insulating fleece lining
For more information, go to LaCrosseFootwear.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.