The Kimber K6s compact, stainless, slim six-shot revolver is a first for the company known for its 1911s. It's chambered in .357 Mag. A First Edition is priced at $2,035. Retail prices of the standard K6s Stainless version are expected to be about $899. You can learn more about it in the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Christopher Olsen.
• Model: K6s Stainless
• Manufacturer: Kimber America
• Chambering: .357 Mag.
• Action Type: double-action-only, center-fire revolver
• Frame: stainless steel, brushed finish
• Barrel: 2”
• Cylinder: six-round-capacity; recessed for moon clips
• Sights: three-dot, drift-adjustable, low profile
• Trigger: 10-lb., 2-oz. pull
• Stocks: Crimson Trace, black rubber
• Weight: 23 ozs.
• MSRP: $899