by NRA Staff - Monday, July 21, 2014
The Low Rider II uses no pins, is designed to be set up in seconds and is low-profile.
• The fastest and easiest setup of any layout blind available
• Low-profile design for easy hiding and reduced shadows
• Multi-layered padded seat, backrest and headrest for comfort and warmth
• Large foot-bag for comfort with zip-out access for cleaning
• Tough durable bottom for rugged use and long life.
• Oversized aluminum frame and metal hardware.
• Storage compartment behind headrest.
• Easy access flagging holes and see-through face shield
• Removable shoulder strap
• Folded: 44 x 36 x 5"
• Set Up: 96 x 36 x 17"
• Weight: 20 lbs.
For more information, go to RigEmRight.com or checkout the video embedded below.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.