by NRA Staff - Wednesday, January 04, 2012
The Gun Tool from Real Avid offers 18 of the most commonly used tools for rifles and shotguns in one compact frame. With five Torx and Allen wrenches and four magnetic hex drive bits, this multi-tool also offers a solid claw-point blade that is ideal for ammo boxes, and a pin punch to help with disassembly.
• 420 SS Claw-point blade
• Gun Pin Punch
• Choke Wrench: 10 ga; 12 ga; 16 ga; 20 ga; 28 ga; .410
• Scope windage/elevation blade
• Torx drive: T20; T15; T10
• Allen Hex drive: 3/32 inch; 5/32 inch
• Magnetic 3/16-inch driver
• screwdrivers: 1/8 inch flat; 3/16 inch flat; Phillips 1 & 2
• Magnetic bit storage block with access door
• 420 Stainless steel frame with Rubber grip-coated polymer jackets
For more information, go to realavid.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.