LaCrosse Swamp Tuff Pro Wader
The Swamp Tuff Pro Wader is durable and waterproof, and offers ample storage space in the field.
October 09, 2012
LaCrosse has released its new Swamp Tuff Pro Wader, a durable, comfortable and flexible new option for hunters. It features Armor Weld seam-sealing technology to prevent leaks and Brush Tuff bi-directional coating that provides abrasion resistant protection.
The Swamp Tuff Pro Wader also comes with a Velcro and buckle system and an adjustable waist belt, to deliver an individual fit. A rollout game bag, removable rollout shell pouch, top loading pocket and waterproof front pocket provide plenty of storage space in the field.
- Heavyweight 5mm fleece-lined insulating neoprene
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- Waist belt for adjustable fit
- Velcro® straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down
- Rollout game bag
- Top loading pocket, waterproof front pocket and hand-warmer
- Removable waterproof internal pocket
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse® Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on double stitched seams
- PU protective coating on knees and seat
- 1000G ThinsulateTM Insulation
- Neoprene midsole
- Contoured Ankle-FitTM design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp Tuff outsole, inspired by rugged and stable hiking outsoles
- Realtree Max-4® camouflage
- Comfortable and insulating fleece lining
For more information, go to LaCrosseFootwear.com.