Millions to Attend Fall Hunting Classics
Six and a half million people are expected to attend the Fall Hunting Classics, an event designed to showcase the newest in hunting products & know-how.
July 26, 2010
This year, 6.5 million people are expected to attend the Fall Hunting Classics hosted by Bass Pro Shops. The event gives hunters all over the country the opportunity to discover the latest products, and learn tips and tricks from the professionals through workshops and seminars.
The 17-day event will take place August 6th through August 22nd at 51 Bass Pro Shops retail locations across the United States and Canada.
Some of the featured events this year include:
• Aug. 6-8: Bass Pro Shops Free Hunting University. Nationally recognized professional hunters and outdoorsmen will be at stores to give seminars and talk about their experiences. Friday 5-9pm Saturday and Sunday Noon-5pm
• Aug. 6-22: Preferred Rewards
• August 9-18: Additional savings up to $100 off when using your Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Visa. U.S. stores only.
• Aug. 12-17: Binocular Trade-In. Trade in your old pair of binoculars and save on any new binocular purchase. See a store associate for details.
• Aug. 21-22: Next Generation Weekend. Noon to 5pm. Activities include Free youth seminars (1pm and 3pm), Free Shooting Arcade, BB gun/pellet gun range, archery range, paintball cage, (*in stores where available), deer sun catch craft 12N to 2pm (while supplies last). Youths will receive a punch card to be punched once for every activity they complete. Once the card is full youths will receive a "Bass Pro Shops Next Generation" logo drawpack (while supplies last).
• Aug. 21-22: PictureU Free Photo. Picture yourself on the cover of an Outdoor Life Magazine! Saturday and Sunday Noon-5pm
• Aug. 14-15 and 21-22-ATV Test Drive 12Noon-5pm
For more information, go to basspro.com/classic.